We are pleased to continue to partner Chartwells to deliver quality food at a competitive price to our students and staff. Our achievements as a partnership have included:
- A varied nutritious freshly cooked menu
- Food for Life Bronze award
- A Cashless Catering system which has served to increase take up of school meals and speed at which they are served
- Cashless Catering allows parent to top up school dinner accounts online and also look at what their children are eating
- Cashless Catering has also driven up the number of pupils claiming their free school entitlement
To register for free school meal please click here.
The above link will direct you to the Kent County Council site for Universal free school meals.